Thomson Reuters http://thomsonreuters.com/en.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Thomson Reuters?
Madam HR HR, HR

Excellent work/life, flex schedules, not expected to work off hours in general. Great maternity leave, larger locations also have great nursing facilities. I think women are well represented in leadership. A female leads our (very large) BU. It does seem like women without kids are more likely to advance, though. Can sometimes seem like people don't drive for results or are a little lazy. Not great at career development or promotions.

Lady Saver

You probably won't get paid as much as your male counterparts for doing the same work. The men at the top are overtly sexist and misogynistic and they only like the women that play along. Once, I and 3 other women walked into a conference room for a meeting with a male VP and he remarked "my harem is here." I can think of two other male VPs who made sexist comments in front of lower-ranking women because they know there are no repercussions.

This was an old boys club at its finest.
Lady Zodiac Product Developer

Gender equality varies between businesses and work groups. Women are promoted up to a point, and then not so much, which has resulted in reduced bench strength when it comes to promoting women past the lower level team lead roles. This is not true of all groups, but many.

Madam Editor Legal

The company provides good options for work/life balance. I work from home 2 days per week and am not expected to check email, do additional work after hours.

Lady Ridge VP, Technology

Overall a great place, but hard to move out of silos.

Lady Copper

PTO is very good. 15 days vacation, 4 personal, 6 sick, and 2 volunteer (can be used for school functions). Increase to 20 days vacation at 5 years. My position allows me to flex and work from home. However, in my small division, men have been promoted over more qualified women and that is infuriating. If you want to get ahead, be a tall man who speaks confidently. There is an active women's network on the intranet which is great.

Lady anon92 Risk

Excellent flexibility in work hours. I work remotely 2 days a week and can shift my hours to accommodate my family's schedule. Full 12 weeks paid maternity (2 weeks paid paternity) and additional unpaid leave allowed if you work with your manager.

Lady BabyJSunshine

It's a good company to work for. Good work life balance.

Lady Reporter News

Flexibility seems to vary widely from role to role and manager to manager, it really depends upon who you work for, and what your job description is. A great deal of flexibility was given to a colleague with an chronically ill child, who was a great performer and really pushed for it -- so it's there if you really need it.

Lady Penguin Official Certificate Processor, Official Certicates

My department was eliminated and outsourced. I was sad to leave the company. They were very accommodating with my work schedule, which I appreciated very much.

Women Review Thomson Reuters for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Thomson Reuters by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 42 reviews Company Website Madam HR Lady Saver Lady Zodiac Madam Editor Lady Ridge Lady Copper Lady anon92 Lady BabyJSunshine Lady Reporter Lady Penguin