Thomson Reuters http://thomsonreuters.com/en.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Thomson Reuters?
Madam AM27

A ways to go but efforts are being made such as requiring a diverse slate (e.g. female candidates) for all positions at a director level or above. 12 full weeks of paid maternity leave is a new benefit!

lawyer Girl

It varies greatly by the position and where you work what your experience is.

Madam White

I have worked there for over 6 years. Men with less success and seniority are routinely promoted over women of higher success and seniority and retain most of the management roles. In our group, the men are commonly applauded for the efforts where women under similar circumstances are not.

Lady virgo Human Resources

Company offer varying levels of schedule flexibility, and work-from-home situations, depending on your role and function. It is a generally ethical company, always seeking to "do the right thing' for employees.

Lady Liberty Business Analyst, Technology

I started here as an intern during the summer. Then they worked with me my last semester of college to extend the internship until I graduated and was able to work full-time. They are very accommodating with working from home and work/life balance.

liarogers Girl

very political, lots of changes

Spring Girl

The company is constantly reorganizing based on quarterly expectations

Madam President

Some locations are more progressive than others...

Lady Aerin Marketer, Marketing

You can only succeed here if you add exclamation points to your emails, you are nice and sweet all the time, and use a sing-songy voice. You should not try to speak up too much in meetings or actually voice you opinion or you will be seen as too aggressive. This will be from both men and women.

Lady Biker

I've progressed in my career here and have very supportive management. The company supports a work-life balance, but of course your manager plays a huge role in that.

Women Review Thomson Reuters for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Thomson Reuters by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 42 reviews Company Website Madam AM27 lawyer Girl Madam White Lady virgo Lady Liberty liarogers Girl Spring Girl Madam President Lady Aerin Lady Biker