Georgia Girl

This place has so many opportunities for growth. They are great at using your talents and giving you a career not just a job. A foot in the door has better long term value... Just try to get in somewhere and demonstrate your talent.

Lady anon1124 Vp, Sales

Its a company fighting a declining consumer trend so not sure the mission - even with talented people there - is winnable.

Lady adgirl Ad Director

I wasn't offered a paid maternity leave because we adopted. The company did however offer an adoption supplement of $5k at the time but this didn't come close to covering what I would have been paid of I had a paid maternity leave. The group I was in had a pretty good work life/family balance. My male Boss was married to a business executive so he understood the needs of a working Mom, Not all Sr Management feels the same way. I was very lucky and had a great flexible work experience.

Madam noire Senior Integrated Marketing Manager

This is a great company for women from entry level up to executive. However, the senior management is almost exclusively older white males. There are a few women (who is kicking ass!!) but the higher up you get, the more male it gets. There are a lot of amazingly brilliant women who work here, I would love to see more of them at the executive level. Overall a great company for women in terms of benefits and talent.

Lady Charis

A great company in many ways, but very political. If you like to play that game, and are good at it, you can go far. Once my boss (male) asked me to go with him to a meeting that I had never gone to before. In fact, one of my colleagues usually did. I asked why the colleague wasn't going and he said not to worry about it. He introduced me at the meeting as the colleague's replacement. Colleague got laid off soon after. Again, lots of opportunity and good people, but some game playing comes with the territory.

Women Review Time Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Time Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Georgia Girl Lady anon1124 Lady adgirl Madam noire Lady Charis