U.S. Bank https://www.usbank.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about U.S. Bank?
Lady Scorned

Depends what department you start in for how you get treated. I was passed up numerous times for promotion to less qualified individuals who put in much less time. They are very political and will mostly just pick people that have been doing sub par work but kissing management butt. In other departments I know this is not the case so once you start in my area it is very hard to get out of it cause you are looked down upon for working in my department.

Lady Wishing Well

Lots of males in upper management and all head officers are male, but it's a process and takes time. Our CEO is great and in the management levels there are a lot of young women moving up...and quickly too.

Lady Bankonit Branch Manager

Na

Madam BranchManager Branch Manager

Once you work for the company for five years you receive up to two weeks of maternity leave prior to your delivery date and then eight weeks after your delivery with 100% of your pay, prior to your five year mark you receive the same paid time off but you only receive 80% of your pay. You are eligible to take UP TO 12 weeks (including your paid time off) with FMLA. Many women in high positions and given opportunities to advance but I feel that there is a little bias in the pay scales for individuals that have been with the company for several years, especially as a woman.

Lady dsrt125 Administrative Asst., Human Resources

Good benefits for the family. Always room to grow and continue education.

Lady agfgb

The managers in this company have a very entrepreneurial spirit. I have been lucky enough to have a series of fantastic managers who value the work-life balance above all else. They are no-nonsense when it comes to taking time away from work for any needs/reasons and are very supportive about your decisions. However, the work at this company is spread between too few people, and taking time away can sometimes make it difficult to catch right back up when you get back. This is improving in my department, but the knowledge we each have on the team is still very siloed which can lead to pretty stressful situations if someone is out sick and a deadline needs to be hit.

It's improving significantly, and if you are lucky enough to find the right support system, you will certainly go far.
Lady Janie Banker, Retail banking

The first day I had a feeling maybe I should have refused the job offer. Don't doubt instincts. They are always on point.

Lady anon1075 Administrative Manager, Wholesale Bank

While they don't discriminate against women, the maternity leave is subpar, and there are very little resources for working women and support from the top for women executives and leaders.

Lady yogagirl Clpser

don't have any

Lady Ms. Banker Branch Manager, Consumer Banking

I worked there for 2 years. My first day, I was greeted, happily on-boarded and met by 2 of my peers who showed me the ropes. It was great. My team was very supportive and it was a very diverse and inclusive environment. My advice is to network and ask questions because there is a lot to learn and you have to forge your own way. This is not a competitive environment and anyone who works hard can shine.

Women Review U.S. Bank for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of U.S. Bank by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 16 reviews Company Website Lady Scorned Lady Wishing Well Lady Bankonit Madam BranchManager Lady dsrt125 Lady agfgb Lady Janie Lady anon1075 Lady yogagirl Lady Ms. Banker