U.S. Federal Government https://www.usa.gov

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about U.S. Federal Government?
anon2502 Intern, Legal

Great, steady jobs. I recommend that they offer paid maternity leave though.

Lady Bec Resource Management

Depending on your office you can take advantage of teleworking 1-2 days/week, and flexing your time by working longer hours to get a day off every two week. I happen to put in long hours, work weekends/nights - my choice, but I want to get the work done. Your manager and your office make all difference in flexibility.

Lady Cruciferous Analyst

I worked there for a long time and raised two children.

Madam 7411

In my current office, there are have been multiple people on maternity leave. The organization extremely seems to be open to this and works with the employee in bringing them back intro the workplace. The office even gives baby showers (no matter the gender of the employee that is having the child).

Madam Mermaid

There are no bonuses (I couldn't select $0 as an option).

Women Review U.S. Federal Government for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of U.S. Federal Government by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2502 Lady Bec Lady Cruciferous Madam 7411 Madam Mermaid