UnitedHealth Group www.unitedhealthgroup.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about UnitedHealth Group?
Madam Emptydata Underwriter, Underwriting

Good advancement opportunities, good pay. But be prepared to work hard and work SMART if you want to succeed. Bonuses are absolutely merit based as they should be. Need to be able to adapt to change quickly. Company stock purchase program (ESSP)= FREE MONEY. Healthcare benefits are the only complaint.

Madam rbrow57 Senior Adminstration Assistant, Clinical Operations

I have with UHC for 9 years and it is a wonderful company. We have a very good relationship with the team. I personally believe that UHC treats women fairly.

Lady pringfall Reporting Developer, Optum

be aggressive

Lady Burgundy

If you do an outstanding job, they will question your integrity and then pile on the work and expectations without appropriate pay increases. Promotions are not based on what you know but on how you are buddies with the hiring people. Men always get paid more than women, period.

Lady cookie

I wish I had posted out after the first year.

Madam Boss Provider Relations advocate, Marketing

Lots of work from home opportunities.

Women Review UnitedHealth Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of UnitedHealth Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 16 reviews Company Website Madam Emptydata Madam rbrow57 Lady pringfall Lady Burgundy Lady cookie Madam Boss