Employee reviews at University of Arizona

University of Arizona

3.9

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Know your boss. Investigate your new supervisor/boss as much as you can before you say yes to the job. Some are phenomenal and some are not."
One thing University of Arizona can improve?
Legal
Would you recommend University of Arizona to other women?
"Maybe"

Want to

"I am very satisfied working for the University of Arizona. I find they have a "family comes first" mentality. They offer 6 weeks paid paternal leave (yes, for both mom AND dad!), subsidized day care, generous vacation and sick days, flexible work arrangements, excellent and affordable health care coverage, free nutrition counseling, and so many other benefits that make working here amazing. This place is also very pro-pumping -- they provide secure, private places all over campus to pump breastmilk in private. They are very accommodating to the needs of new mothers too, such as providing a mini fridge in your office to store breastmilk, or allowing new moms to ease in back to work after maternity leave. All you need to do is ask. If your department is difficult to work with, ask the on-campus lactation specialist! I feel very secure in my job because of University policies in place that keep things fair and just. I love my job and the people I work with. Definitely a female-friendly work environment!"
Academic Advisor
6 Weeks Paid | 12 Weeks Unpaid
Would you recommend University of Arizona to other women?

Want to