University of North Carolina at Charlotte www.uncc.edu

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about University of North Carolina at Charlotte?
anon2583 Graduate Research Assistant, Research & Development

This university is very fair to female students and faculty members.

NinerWoman

Your experience will depend entirely on the department in which you work, and the supervisor that you have. The university as a whole does not have many resources or opportunities to support women in their career advancement.

Although my experience is largely positive, there have been significant instances in which I felt that my gender was preventing me from advancing and succeeding in my role. This was largely a result of my supervisor's practices and values in the workplace.
Lady mamacomm

They have been incredibly respectful of me when it came to my pregnancy and the birth of my child. I have had no issues with taking time off when needed or with pumping. Also as a Graduate Assistant we share offices and it has not been an issue with pumping. I'm very happy with the program and how they have treated me, however I do wish that they would have allowed me to take a semester off with my assistantship. I had to continue working because if not I would have lost the assistantship all together. Other than that, no complaints!

Women Review University of North Carolina at Charlotte for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University of North Carolina at Charlotte by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anon2583 NinerWoman Lady mamacomm