USI Consulting Group

www.usicg.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at USI Consulting Group to join us.

British Sugar Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Caring culture but can be quite slow. Getting more fa

Boston Consulting Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

BCG offers incredible flexibility, opportunities, and engagement on work life balance (for all women, single, married, with or without children)

Quantcast Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Manager dependent, but overall great work/life integration abilities. Understanding about having to run to pick up kids a childcare, or get a workout in. Great mat leave policies and consideration for pregnant/nursing moms. Not as many women on our exec leadership team as there could be, but many women in leadership. I think the company is working in the right direction.

But I will be taking it in about 5 months

Northeast Georgia Health System Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Medical insurance is pretty good but not great. Depending on the job, you could have a flexible schedule. I do, but I work in an office. Policies are not great - no paid maternity leave and you must give a lot of notice for time off.

No paid maternity leave. Just FMLA.

Fuzz Productions Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked with Fuzz for 1 1/2 years, and it's clear that Fuzz values talent over gender, which is refreshing. We are a tech company, and many of our employees are under the age of 30, so there's a very open-mind to social issues. More importantly, we have no vacation policy (meaning take as much as you need), flex time, and work from home privileges. Fuzz very much believes in the concept of treating employees as humans with life outside of work. About 60% of Senior Leadership and Directors are male, and the other 40% female. Because we are such a young company in terms of average employee age, no one has actually needed to take maternity leave. One colleague's wife gave birth, and he took off an afternoon, but I believe firmly that Fuzz would have given him time if he'd requested it off - especially if we could have planned around it.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Maybe. There is no paid maternity leave, so you have to use a combination of FMLA and accrued vacation time. However, at least in my department, bosses are pretty understanding and not draconian about being at your desk exactly at 8 AM. I know they've been flexible with some new moms who've requested temporarily reduced schedules and working from home. For women that don't have kids, such as myself, the company atmosphere is mostly pleasant and I think that the bosses are fair to female employees, at least in my office.

NTT Data Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The most senior level of the company is mostly male, and in my view, it seems "clubby." Very old school. There are opportunities, but I think aggressive women fare best here. Not my style.

Maybe. There are some good opportunities; just depends what part of the business you work in.

SNL Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Executive team is composed of all men, and very few women hold leadership positions within the company as a whole. There is a significant gap existing for women in terms of opportunities for promotions as well as receiving comparable compensation to male colleagues.

Follett Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 10 years and found that women are treated just as equally as the men. We've have a woman and male president of the company. They don't base promotions on who you know or your gender. Everyone is given a fair chance at advancement.

Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at the Santa Clarita location and for this department for over two years. When I initially began working at this location I was excited that I would be working for management that included a lot of women as I assumed that this would entail support for their staff in all matters from work to home obligations such as personal and maternity leave, etc. Unfortunately, these were not women that were empowering to other women and instead focused on negatively belittling their support staff and this adversely affected the work environment and impacted the well being and productivity of their female staff. Taking time off was frowned upon and negatively documented and petty personal attacks, gossip and other non work related personal issues between senior staff and newer staff were fostered and enabled by management. Senior staff would create a hostile environment for the junior staff by accepting the claims of the senior staff without researching said claims. These claims were taken for face value without proper justification, documentation or cause. This created an stressful work environment and created hostility between workers which made it difficult for women to transfer, advance to higher paying positions or to promote to other positions within LA County in general regardless of the department. This was absolutely one of the worst locations and departments that I have ever worked for. I would not recommend this place for any ambitious or intelligent women to work at or any reason. The only reason to work here is if you enjoy drama, have a petty high school clique mentality, have no ambition to promote or transfer and would like to stay in the same redundant position doing the same thing until retirement all while under the scrutiny of unhappy women who project their misery onto their staff.