Vanguard Group www.vanguard.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Vanguard Group?
Lady Gwendolyn

This is really a company that cares about it's employees. Development is supported and career paths are flexible.

Friday Girl

Pay attention and absorb as much knowledge as you can from those around you. There are lots of opportunities for you to learn and grow. Everyone wants to see you succeed.

Lady tracie

some ares are super female and mom friendly and some not at all

Lady Hwp293 Investment Consultant, Business development group

Get as many certifications and licenses as you can. Then, leave. You will not make money leave. You will not make a lot if money here. You will barely keep pace with inflation. They are the walmart of the financial service industry.

Lady Tax Team

Take each day in stride and do your best to not get downtrodden by those who do not respect their own job. Work hard, it'll pay off.

Madam Brogan

Speak up for yourself and create your own goals. No one will take care of you but you.

Suzi Q Girl

Be in it for the long term. good company, strong ethics, good sense of community

Lady Golightly

Don't be afraid to try new things. There is a ton of support for all employees to learn and grow.

Lady stephielou

N/A

Madam stupid08 Processing Associate, RCAS

I've worked there for over 17 years and many changes are taking place within the company. Because I could not obtain my securities licenses, I am told I have to leave in June 2015. Not looking forward to going out and looking for a new job and having to compete with younger women. The years that I have worked for the company for were wonderful. I will miss all my co workers that have become my friends. I guess if I would say that this company is great to work for. Their benefits are good and they do care for their employees.

Women Review Vanguard Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Vanguard Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 38 reviews Company Website Lady Gwendolyn Friday Girl Lady tracie Lady Hwp293 Lady Tax Team Madam Brogan Suzi Q Girl Lady Golightly Lady stephielou Madam stupid08