Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Vegas to join us.

Team Velocity Marketing Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

Most of the women who work there are friends with the owner, or with one of his daughters (his daughter used to be the person you had to go to in HR with issues... not a very comfortable environment).

Equal treatment, and the culture is a total “boys club”

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

CLC Incorporated Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

It's a wonderful and safe place for women to work; the Zero Tolerance policy is taken seriously.

Due to the call center environment, flexibility is limited.

Give us more flexibility in our work schedules

Crown Nissan Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't. Sexual harrassment and misogyny are rampant. Women are not respected as more than adornments.

Drexel University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

Nice people, but no workplace flexibility ( flex hours, work from home, summer hours, etc.)

Terumo BCT Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Terumo BCT is wonderful place to work and grow your career. We have women leaders, engineers, scientists, MDs, production workers and promote from within. We have women in the highest senior ranks, excellent benefits, fair pay structure and a collaborative, respectful environment where the female perspective and diversity is recognized as the aspect that makes us a stronger company. Our CEO has one of the highest approval rates of all CEOs. It's a trusting community, family environment where you can grow both your career and your emotional intelligence. We encourage continuing education, work life balance and wellness at all levels.

DNA2.0 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is a fairly equal balance of men:women in the company. However, all founders and VPs are male. Work-Life balance is usually pretty good, with some telecommuting available and flexible hours for certain positions (generally not available for entry-level lab personnel). Maternity leave is reasonable, and new moms can come back to work part-time. Morale is often low due to high levels of favoritism, micromanaging, and outbursts by the CEO. Office space is a large, open floorplan, so there is no privacy or personal time while at work.

Socrata Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared to fight for equality if you are in sales.

Valspar Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very few woman in this chemical company outside of HR and Finance - deemed the "soft areas" the male Chemical Engineers leading the company. Woman who are in the company do well if between the ages of 25 and 40. After 40, woman lose their "ability" to be promoted, unlike the men whose careers really take off in their 40s.

New York City Council Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It not so much the over all City Council as it is individual Council Members, I would advise all to do their due diligent research.