Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Virool to join us.

Brillient Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Brillient Corp is a Government Contractor and I was a Contractor that worked on site at a Federal Government Agency and not in the Corporate Office. However, all of the employees at Corporate were wonderfully supportive to all of us in the field. And, they were all very dedicated, hard working people that were also very good at their respective jobs. The contract only lasted 6 months and I have been looking for a permanent position since then. That was two years ago.

Dell Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.1

Great place to be at. People Friendly. Good work life balance.

International Monetary Fund Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Long hours are expected for career advancement, though some flexiblity exists to adjust work hours and/or telework.

Policies exist, but practices vary by manager.

Van Pool Transportation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

you dont get a raise for 3yrs straight,and thats everyone not just me.

they have a whatever it takes policy,for us.

First Stop Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Flexible working atmosphere that assumes high committment from employees, but also trusts them set their own schedules.

Pink Petro Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I'm the owner so it's hard to say. I'm a little biased but I'm starting this profile so I can give reviews of other employers based on my experience.

Maven InfoTech Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maven Infotech is extremely safe and secure. There is a locker rooms and surveillance cameras everywhere. Maven is extremely safe for women.

Colliers International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Work/life balance is not fantastic but they are comitted to promoting women into higher positions

The Southern Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years, and the company does make efforts to promote women, but I'd say the family policies are equally rough for men and women. The culture is generally not very family-friendly, BUT it truly depends on your manager and department. I've been relatively lucky over the years, but I've had friends who have been in ridiculous situations (being made to take off an hour of vacation if they had to go to a school play - even though a professional and not hourly employee). The culture trends toward the old school chained-to-your-desk from 8 to 5 mentality, but again, it greatly varies with who you work for. I've been awfully lucky over the years. They do try to promote a diverse workforce. The job is very stable. It's hard to get fired from Southern Company (or it's sub companies - Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power, Mississippi Power, Southern Nuclear, Southern Power and Southern Company Services). The provide a nice bonus, they are fairly good about career paths and they provide a nice pension, so there are good points about working here. Regarding the parental leave policy, it has been ridiculously antiquated for decades. They recently performed a study showing how many female engineers they were losing because of it, so they've made some much needed changes. They now offer 14 fully paid weeks as of Jan. 1, 2016. This is for new parents and adoptive parents as well. Before you had two weeks and could then use your vacation and sick leave and then go unpaid. Some managers hated to see their employees in rough shape, so would offer extended sick leave throughout whatever you agreed with them at 60 percent. Management is male-dominated and very southern old-school. They are making, what I consider, honest efforts to diversify, and I think in not too long we will see the fruits of that, but for now it's run by wealthy men with stay at home wives with full time help who take care of everything. At the end of the day, we will see that diversification (and already see it a bit), but it's a sad fact that most women who come up in the company through management are harder to deal with. The attitude is very much "I didn't have all these 'privileges' and you shouldn't either, which is disheartening. For the most part, male managers are much more family-friendly. The new policy is nice and workable, but I hope over time, as an industry-leader and a Fortune 500 company, they will become more generous.

Royal Bank of Canada Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

RBC CM has grown exponentially in revenue and market share in the US. As a result there has been much management turn-over, which has been good. On the other hand, management is male-dominated and petty issues still affect work politics. As a Canadian company they perpetuate a theory of great work environment and respectful attitude. As with all large companies, that only goes so far for so long, there will always be people or days where that doesn't hold true. Maternity leave and vacation/sick pay are not exactly on par with the companies they want to compete with in the industry. They certainly don't offer what they offer to our Canadian counterpart. Further, the industry standard of vacation and sick leave, they are not matching their competitors. Four weeks of paid vacation and unlimited sick days are typical for the industry in New York. RBC in New York only offers four weeks of paid leave (vacation and sick days) and three days of floating holidays. Working remotely is also not easy to manage even though there are policies some departments are led by persons who hate the idea of it and are judged by their heads of the department for asking for such a plan. All-in-all, post maternity leave and child care concerns abound at this company because flexibility is not built in to the company framework. Someone considering employment should factor these in very carefully.