Lady CJane Assistant Manger

At Walgreens, if you want to move up and really better yourself, you have to make it known. I told my manager from the get-go that I wanted to move up in the company and become a leader. I started as a photo tech and within a year I was a shift leader. Two years after that and I'm an Assistant Manager.

Lady kau

Know that it is tough for women to advance into mgmt positions.

Madam Cosmotology Beauty Advisor, Cosmetics

At the location I am employed at, and I'm sure I speak for the others, I felt welcomed by the manager as well as fellow associates. We all work together, cover each other when needed and while rules are strictly enforced both for safety and to ensure honest employees, management staff is always willing to assist if an area needs improvement. The manner in which the employees are with each other is also used when greeting/assisting customers as Walgreens makes customers the priority.

Lady ABH

No better, no worse than others I have worked for.

wvawannabee Girl

The more you do, the more you're given to do. You are a manager, a worker bee, a babysitter, and a bathroom cleaner. Having a good store manager is key, otherwise, it's the pits.

Lady deb1029 Head photo, Photo

it was an o.k job I liked working there but the there was a lot of unfairness going on at the store I was at it was hard it was hard to feel accomplished working there

Madam Asdfghj

Lady amknutson Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy

I have worked for Walgreens for almost a year now and I'm finally at a stable store. They only give 5 sick days a year. I asked to be placed part time because I'm sick all the time since I'm in my 1st trimester, still no luck at that. I started asking around 6 weeks and I'm already 10 weeks along and no sight of part time any time soon.

Women Review Walgreens for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Walgreens by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.2 stars, based on 28 reviews Company Website Lady CJane Lady kau Madam Cosmotology Lady ABH wvawannabee Girl Lady deb1029 Madam Asdfghj Lady amknutson