WE Communication

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at WE Communication to join us.

Hanover Research Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I feel valued and respected as a woman. I feel taken seriously in my position.

Levy Restaurants Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its a primarily Sports and Entertainment Company so the gender ratio is not equal.

Tommy Hilfiger Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It depends on your manager and department, but I was given a good work/life balance and generous compensation.

There is a free gym for employees and a more upscale paid gym in the office building that I was able to use during lunch hours.

Wolfbait & B-Girls Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

This is a small business owned and operated by women for local artists and the community.

Edco Collaborative Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you're not a full year employee, your only maternity leave options are sick days and FMLA. There are many women in positions of power in this organization, but there is little oversight of different programs, so it's unclear if the higher ups are aware of problems or if they care about them.

Los Alamos National Laboratory Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

At the most senior levels, there are fewer women. There has never been a female Director/President or VP-level equivalent. As far as I know there has only been one female deputy director but that role is largely placed solely by the LLC company and not necessarily the lab. Politics can be horrendous and I saw many people (women and men) get brought down by it, rightly or wrongly. Although it seemed to be pretty equal opportunity and not specific to sex/gender. There are pockets where women are staunch advocates of others and support, mentor, and guide them and others where they seem to try to bring them down. Some high level managers do have reputations for being pervy, lecherous, and downright inappropriate with female staff. From what I could tell it was very widely known in certain circles (a quick Google search and you can find a couple of very specific ones). I don't think this is all that different from any other comparably-sized company though. All in all, I was in a male dominated area and never once felt my gender put me at a disadvantage. The environment itself requires thick skin but not at all based on any sort of gender bias that I noticed in my several years working here.

Washington Interscholastic Activities Association Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Athletic Associations need more women working in them to provide a quality product for all to enjoy. Progress is being made, but the equality is still not there for women in higher up positions. This company is very team-oriented and family friendly. Whenever situations arise that an employee needs to tend to with family, time off is certainly granted appropriately.

Nomura Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lip service is paid to diversity, but even in New York, Japanese values seem to overwhelm these efforts. There are fewer women's restrooms than men's (a special permit needed to be requested; this is typically not allowed in NYC).

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lots of mediocrity -- it's the government after all -- but gender bis isn't one of its problems.

Kaplan University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

March 2015

I have been in the company for 5-10 years. Most employees have been there for at least a year. There's not a lot of turnover, and especially not in management. This can be a great thing or s bad thing depending on how you look at it. On one hand, it's a good enough company that people don't want to leave, but on the other hand, there is almost no upward mobility. You have to really like what you're doing because you'll be doing it for a very long time. The hours are flexible for entry-level based on performance so that's a plus. Managers have the flexibility to work from home from time to time but it really depends on your immediate supervisor and how flexible they want to be. I have had to work weekends regularly and late nights and that has always put a strain on work-life balance, especially with kids. It's also difficult in this department to have a schedule that coincides with day care. I've taken maternity leave and the pay was 70% which is pretty good compared to other paved I've heard about. The only thing is, is paid for 6 weeks of you have a regular delivery and 8 if you have a c-section. You can then get an additional 4-6 weeks unpaid. Either way, it's not enough time, it seems, to be with your child before having to set up care. I managed by planning ahead and saving. The locations have nursing rooms for mothers to pump. The company is really good at giving the time to do that. They also have mini fridges in the room to store milk so that's a huge plus. Overall, it's been a good company to work for. The benefits are good and the work is worthwhile.