Web Click India

www.webclickindia.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Web Click India to join us.

Virginia 811 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

Great benefits and an employee centered environment, very work family oriented, provides lots of free fun events for employees and their families.

HealthSparq, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Make sure your voice is heard. Men can over-talk women in meetings.

Cadence Design Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Some managers throw everyone under the bus -- don't take it personally.

Create and honor an open door policy in which the higher-ranking executives approach the employees and ask them individually what would make the team / department / company stronger. This would enable individual contributors to provide feedback before situations spin out of control.

CorePower Yoga Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

A challenging environment with a lot of gossip and unmanageable physical expectations. Although the teachers I worked with, I have since left, were kind they were very caught.

National Society of Leadership and Success Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Please just don't. It's really depressing. They don't promote women often, and when they do, they're usually only because they're the ones who are compliant and will do whatever the higher-ups (men) tell them to do without talking back.

4240 Architecture Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

"Boys club" like many Architecture firms, though a creative and motivated group of people. Not much office culture at all - hard workers with their heads down. They sometimes treat kindness as "coddling."

If I were to have a baby while at this company, I would fear for my and my child's well being. They offer only 1 week of maternity leave.

Topco Associates, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Find and own your voice. If there are things that are important to you, negotiate for them. If they are deal-breakers, you decide if it's important enough for you. Oftentimes it is truly a matter of asking.

University of North Carolina at Charlotte Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

Your experience will depend entirely on the department in which you work, and the supervisor that you have. The university as a whole does not have many resources or opportunities to support women in their career advancement.

DL Cambridge Development Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's an interesting boutique company. Lot's of opportunity. Bring your resources and expect to play hard. Good people.

Anthem, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are not white, you will not be promoted (this review is for New York). Sexism and racism are entrenched here. Black managers are not visible which leads me to believe there are none in New York. I have only seen one (he is now deceased). The one black VP retired a few years ago. You will stay in the same position forever, train inexperienced, underqualified, and unethical people who will be promoted above your head while you stay in place, and be thwarted at every turn for personal advancement. You will be given the work of 2-3 people and be expected to complete all of it with no relief and no additional compensation. Nothing meaningful is being done to root out the sexism and racism in this company. They are talking about culture shaping, but that has had no impact in NY. After 20 years, I am so tired of this. I get excellent reviews each quarter, but I am held back. This is the case with all of the minorities in my department, not just black women, but all races, even white women. White women have the best chance for promotion, but all women experience discrimination here. Then, all of the small tokens of appreciation have been taken away from us. We "celebrate" customer appreciation week by getting thank you emails. In the past, we received gifts. When you work hard to exceed standards, instead of the monthly small bonus we used to receive, we now receive a CHANCE to win something. So your hard work will more than likely be unrewarded when it comes to these quarterly drawings. At least we have profit sharing on a quarterly basis, but I would rather have a fair chance for promotion to earn more money for my family. I'm so tired of people thinking I have a good job when I can barely afford the increases in my utilities because we have to work from home so the COMPANY can save money (let alone rent, food, etc.) We pay more for our health insurance than our customers. They have better plans than we do. We are the guinea pigs for their health coverage. Plus, we don't get the money-saving HMO anymore. Now, I have years worth of coinsurance and get bills from collections agencies because I cannot afford to pay for them. The pension plan was frozen, so mine is only earning interest, but there is a 401(k) plan with some matching. Vacation is earned with a maximum of 20 days. If you have 20 days in your vacation bank, you will not earn more until you use time. The dental plan is a joke and barely covers expenses. The vision plan is ok. They do help with educational expenses. They also reimburse you for health club expenses and your phone bill if you work from home. This is a good company for a woman who has a husband earns a lot of money. If you are a white woman, you will have a better chance to advance if you try to get along with the managers and directors.