Wells Fargo Securities https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/securities/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Wells Fargo Securities?
ladybug

Lady FinancialWhiz Branch Manager, Community Banking

I worked for Wells Fargo for 7 years. The branches i worked in were staffed by almost all women. Executive management is still mostly men, but that's the case in almost any large financial institution. Branch management positions are demanding and don't make a lot of accommodations for family/work balance.

I'd 'maybe' recommend WF to anyone.
Lady littlebandit

I've worked here for 2 years and there are alot of women working here. Many are in higher level roles, most of which require a decent amount of travel. I've heard the maternity is the absolute bare minimum and flexible schedules aren't really supported or embraced.

It depends on where you are in your career and at what point in your personal life you are. Flexibility isn't really embraced consistently. Maternity leave is terrible I'm told and health benefits are pretty bad too. Don't really cover anything.
Lady anon532 Analyst, PI

na

Madam Climber Associate, Investment Bank

Summer internship. Wish I did more research on the group I joined. Ended up being the only female in my particular group, and was called out as being 'different' than the 23-year old analysts I was working alongside during my final summer review.

Depends on group you are in and the city. Center of IBD is in Charlotte, so probably would have a different experience than me if you were there. Just do your diligence in advance.

Women Review Wells Fargo Securities for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Wells Fargo Securities by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website ladybug Lady FinancialWhiz Lady littlebandit Lady anon532 Madam Climber