Wells Fargo https://www.wellsfargo.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Wells Fargo?
Lady Polterman EUC

I am a contractor for this company through K-Force. So far I would say for the first day, do a dry run of the bus schedule so you know what you are doing when it's freezing out. Take a water bottle and your lunch. A radio with headphones is good. Everyone has been very nice! :)

Lady SageAria Project Manager

Don't let the negativity bring you down

It just work don't kill yourself for it

me Girl Sales

I worked here for 9 years and wish I hadn't stressed so much about my maternity leave. My team was fully supportive through this tough personal period, and I was still respected for my work ethic and performance. My advice to other women is to pay attention to building better relationships with the senior management (which is predominantly older and male). Its hard for younger women to do this but watch carefully how some of the more senior women do it because its very important for your career advancement.

Madam Techpro

I've worked here for more than 20 years. There is plenty of opportunity but to get ahead you need to build a solid network. Pay attention to building relationships with senior managers and the movers and shakers in the organization. Politics is the name of the game here. Find someone well connected that you can trust to watch your back.

Madam Terry

Inexperienced management. Unrealistic sales goals.

Rosie Girl

After having kids I was so appreciative of the convenient nursing room. I also like the flexibility of my job to work from home whenever I choose to. I'm on a virtual team, so my coworkers are all over the country...it doesn't matter where my desk is, as long as I'm online. Health benefits really took a nose dive a couple years ago. But I guess that's Parr for the course.

Lady Grace

Too many layers of management. Unrealistic sales goals. Inexperienced managers.

Madam blah blah

Some departments are great and others not so much. Mine is great.

Madam anon1141 CSSR

If your not good at sales they wont want you.

Women Review Wells Fargo for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Wells Fargo by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 34 reviews Company Website Lady Polterman Lady SageAria Lady anon1154 me Girl Madam Techpro Madam Terry Rosie Girl Lady Grace Madam blah blah Madam anon1141