Wells Fargo

"The company is great all around, however flexibility is really dependent on the LOB you're in. So ask the right questions and set your expectations right off the bat. "
One thing Wells Fargo can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Business Relationship Manager, Sales
"This was in 2008 and I had only been working for the company for 2 months at the time so the leave was short. They now offer 16 weeks of maternity (primary caregiver) and 4 weeks of paternity (secondary caregiver) leave. "
Would you recommend Wells Fargo to other women?
"Set your boundaries early. It is easy to get sucked into the firedrill mentality where everything needs to be done immediately. By setting your boundaries early, (for example leaving at 5 for a workout or coming in at 9 so you drop your kids off) it will be more likely that they will be respected. "
"not sure"
One thing Wells Fargo can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
"I would say that it depends on your manager and their leader. I have experienced flexibility under some areas while having very rigid standards under other groups."
"Friends have taken the maternity and paternity leave and really appreciate the time it have them with their kids. "
Would you recommend Wells Fargo to other women?
"It is still a "good ole boy's club" to some degree, so as long as the person goes in knowing what to expect, I would be ok with recommending it."
"I have enjoyed my small department. My manager promotes my personal and professional development. She is flexible with my schedule and cares about me as a person. As I've only worked for one manager here, I can't speak to the company as a whole. I was happy to learn that they extended maternity leave but they didn't let me have this benefit because it started after I began my maternity leave. This seemed very unfair as I only received three full weeks of paid time and the remaining 7 weeks I took (11 weeks total) I had to cover half of my pay and benefits "
One thing Wells Fargo can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
"My department is smaller so we tend to be more flexible with schedules and families, but I know this is not the case for the majority of people who work here."
"The new update is 16 fully paid weeks"
Would you recommend Wells Fargo to other women?
"Wells Fargo updated their Parental Leave Policy on June 1, 2016 to provide 16 weeks of paid time away from work to care for the birth or adoption of a child under 18 years old."
Compliance Consultant , Compliance
Would you recommend Wells Fargo to other women?
"despite the fact that most senior leaders are men, wells fargo is a women friendly company. i have a female manager, and half my colleagues are women. i would like to see more women in senior leadership roles."
Portfolio Manager, Operations
Would you recommend Wells Fargo to other women?
"Good place to work with respect for males and females"
One thing Wells Fargo can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"