Whole Foods Market, Inc. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Whole Foods Market, Inc.?
Lady DancesWithTrees

Do not be afraid to ask for help with things - they were always more than happy to adjust things so that I was comfortable and able to do all the things I could as a new mother. They always worked around my needs as far as breastfeeding went which was a big help - I went and asked if I could pump every 2 hours because my milk was decreasing and they found a way to start working that into the schedule that very day. I couldn't be more grateful for their support.

Lady cresha85 Cashier, Guest services

I feel like i cant move up with this

Lady carlajcoleman Supervisor, Prepared Foods

I worked here 8 years and never had any corrective actions. Come to work everyday and worked by hardest. Was looked up to by just about every Team Member in the store including store leadership. But as a black person always looked over for promotions. They were always given to a "friend". I put in for a request and was denied for false reasons. Basically one of the people in charge of the store abuses her power and does things like that especially to black people or anyone she does not like for HER PERSONAL REASONS. None of which are related to company policy. The store I worked in #59 CTR was very unfair to all black Team Members and there are currently in leadership roles. With the exception of one who happens to be female. She has been working for the store for about 5 years and every time she tries to move up in the company they always give her a reason why they wont let her.

I would recommend for a white women but never a black woman. Black people get treated so unfair with this company.
Lady Joy Administration

Try to move up, and fast, especially if you have prior experience or knowledge. The longer you remain in basic roles, you will find that you will face many unnecessary challenges. I never saw men negatively treated for being straight forward or challenging standard ideas. Not so for women, however. You are expected to always be pleasant and accepting of upper management roles. Questioning leadership will lead you to the rap of being unapproachable or unable to take feedback.

Madam anon394

I worked here before I had kids but many of the employees had families and seemed happy with their situation.

Women Review Whole Foods Market, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Whole Foods Market, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady DancesWithTrees Lady cresha85 Lady carlajcoleman Lady Joy Madam anon394