WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff www.wsp-pb.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff?

We are an engineering firm, and as such we don't have as many women as I think we should. However, upper management is actively working on this. Unfortunately, the parental leave policy remains unchanged. Other than that, I find working there to be really enjoyable. The men on my team very much respect their female colleagues. I enjoy the collaborative environment and focus on professional development opportunities.

The paid leave is 1 week. Of course we can get an additional 11 weeks unpaid based on FMLA. I have short term disability insurance, which will cover partial salary for some of that time. However, my team is extremely flexible - I have seen women take 16 and 20 weeks with no issue from management.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

My team is very flexible - work from home, alternate work hours, switching to part time when you have young kids, etc.
In the US, our parental leave is pathetic - only one week paid.
anon2006

My department has a very high turnover rate. Mostly women, but the manager is partial to supervisors, and young blondes as well. Other departments my be run more professionally

Women Review WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website anon3009 anon2006