Senior Account Manager

Sales

If you work in the corporate functions, I believe it can be a good place to work. If you are in sales, be prepared to be SERIOUSLY outnumbered by the men

Since I am in sales I have more flexibility but I don't think that is the same for other areas. I do know they had instated a policy over the summer that you could finish up early on fridays as long as your work was done and maybe you worked a little extra the first 4 days of the week which I think is pretty generous

They give the men the same amount of leave time as the women. Great for the men but it's a tad insulting. You are compensated at 100% though which most don't do.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. If you want to work in marketing or as assistant then you will be fine at Zebra. If you want to do anything technical or in sales it can be quite difficult just because it is 90% men to start. You can be seen as the "little lady" which drives me crazy. Plus, I just came off maternity leave and they need to seriously re-think their PTO policy to be more accommodating for possible leaves. Since I had my child earlier in the year I had barely any PTO to use for leave whereas someone having a kid in December could have 25 days!

Manager

Marketing

Within Marketing, I feel women are just as respected as men, but we have no representation on the Executive Staff and one woman on the Board of Directors.

I work in Marketing and find my boss to be extremely flexible. I've been able to modify my schedule to accommodate school drop off + pick up times as needed.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Push for self-representation and pull other women along with you.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. Zebra offers rewarding and challenging opportunities but is way behind the curve in equal and diverse representation at leadership levels of directors and above. While the company boasts a fair pay system based on job grades and industry benchmarking, actual pay between genders for the same roles are not comparable. To be fair, Zebra is just starting down the path of addressing diversity and inclusion but that journey is very long and the road has not yet been paved.

It is originally a mid west based conservative company with still has many "good old boy" roots which can lend to an old school way of thinking. Having said that, much work is going on to create a good culture and Zebra is making progress.

Some areas of the business allow great flexibility and other areas are much more conservative. I think working to provide a more consistent experience for employees would be highly beneficial. My rating is neutral because although I do believe Zebra is flexible, I am in an area of the business that is more conservative on the subject. I do know the company is working internally to make this better.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

The culture is very inclusive and accepting of all people including women. We are seen as leaders and are looked at for all positions up the rank. there are women at all levels of the organization and are great mentors and coaches.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Build relationships with the key stakeholders and decisions makers inside and outside of your organization. Learn the business and how what you do impacts the business.