ZS Associates http://www.zsassociates.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ZS Associates?
Lady anon903 Intern

Although I was treated fairly, management typically consisted of men. During client meetings, I was often the only woman in the room. Although I never felt uncomfortable, I was aware of that fact.

Lady Manager

I have had a long career with ZS and I have never once felt treated differently from my male colleagues. Your career at ZS is really what you want to make of it. If you "lean in" the opportunities are unbounded. I was able to come back on a part-time schedule post my maternity leave and have really been able to work with the leaders to continue to have a challenging and exciting career while I raise my young children. There are an increasing number of women in senior leadership roles who I see as true role models.

Madam Mom Principal

I am married with a working spouse and 3 kids. I have felt very supported by colleagues and leaders as I balance the needs of family and work. I have worked at several other organizations (large and small) and this is the least biased organization I have ever encountered.

Madam anon1131

I have worked with ZS for over 10 years. ZS supported me by providing flexibility as I earned my MBA part-time. Beyond that, I was offered the flexibility I needed through having two kids, included 2 maternity leaves and working on a reduced scheduled for 4 years. Throughout this period, I stayed client facing, led a practice area, and continued to advance in my career. I have always felt respected and encouraged to continue to grow, learn, and take on new roles.

Lady leo

NM

Women Review ZS Associates for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ZS Associates by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady anon903 Lady Manager Madam Mom Madam anon1131 Lady leo