· Perform transactional buying activities for a specific assigned country/ies, region or area, which includes (but not limited to) the following:
o Managing the purchase order process to completion
o Maintaining price information in the system
o Follow thru on PO deliveries and vendor coordination
o Purchasing reporting activities
· Meet the minimum target daily productivity set by the Buyer Team Lead
· Resolving simple to moderate exceptions and handling inquiries from suppliers and stakeholders
· Follows a variety of clearly defined procedures under general guidance within Sourcing areas;
· Ensures compliance to internal source-to-pay business rules and SOX controls
• Bachelors degree in any Business, Engineering or Finance or any related course
• 1-2 years experience within Sourcing area or purchasing transactional activities
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and any language if specifically identified in the position)
• Highly customer service and quality oriented mindset;
• Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Knowledge of sourcing principles;
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools;
• Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload;
• Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP, Sourcing Tools and Applications an advantage
Backup child care
Short term disability
Women at 3M have the opportunity to make a difference in the world, work with the best and the brightest, grow through challenging work, and be rewarded for their efforts, all while working for a leading global company.
Here, women are encouraged to grow and learn in a nurturing, challenging and respectful environment. Through a variety of informal and formal mentoring programs and ...