target daily productivity set by the Buyer Team Lead
· Resolving simple to moderate exceptions and handling inquiries from suppliers and stakeholders
· Follows a variety of clearly defined procedures under general guidance within Sourcing areas;
· Ensures compliance to internal source-to-pay business rules and SOX controls
• Bachelor's degree in any Business, Engineering, Finance or any related courses. For roles that require non-English language, candidate must have completed at least 2-year course related to any of these fields.
• 1-2 years' experience within Sourcing area or purchasing transactional activities
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (and any language if specifically identified in the position)
• Highly customer service and quality oriented mindset;
• Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Knowledge of sourcing principles;
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools;
• Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload;
• Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP, Sourcing Tools and Applications an advantage
• Knowledge in English and Thai (Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking skills are required for this role)
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at https://www.3M.com or on Twitter @https://3M.Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.