3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
This is an individual contributor role. This person is responsible for accurate compilation, organization, and reconciliation of data between multiple systems utilized by 3M GSC and 3M subsidiaries.
- Knowledge in English, and Japanese (Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking skills are necessary for the role)
- Maintain Chargeback Deviated Pricing applications including tables, queries, macros and Visual Basic for Applications modules, developing enhancements as needed
- Validate Chargeback POS lines with rejection reasons in the excel file and escalate to the country business team
- Ensuring that the template values passes the 3m systems processes and tools Quality Standards
- Coordinates the update needed to proper channels and follow through up to closure
- Overall Case and request management in 3M authorized systems and tools upon receipt to closure
- Serves as a secondary level of support for business groups within Customer Operations upon business need.
- Creating price reports and other ad-hoc analysis related to Chargeback deviated price management, PIPO information in order to support business decisions
- Troubleshooting basic, moderate to difficult Chargeback deviated price registration/POS rejection errors, questions, and requests from country stakeholders
- Uses basic analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions, and assess alternative methods
- Decisions or actions may impact the operational effectiveness of work operations, schedules, or performance goals
- Responsible for driving and achieving completion of tasks within defined SLAs
- Responsible for driving and achieving defined Quality Standards
- Understand and enforce POS and Pricing data confidentiality and security rules
- Help in transitioning processes from the country to GSC.
- Handle process related inquiries of moderate scope and complexity.
- Help with creation and maintenance of process documents. Ensure that documentations are aligned with the GSC format.
- Participates in and may lead project teams.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- A 2-3 years technical/vocational/trade school degree in a specific field may be considered equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience related to pricing, marketing, customer service, or similar operations is required.
- Excellent English communication skills and at least upper intermediate level in Japanese language written and oral
- Highly customer service and quality oriented mindset
- Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office
- Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload;
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of VBA, Macro excel formulas is an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, Vistex platforms is an advantage
- Stable internet connection
- Work experience in Japanese language
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at https://www.3M.com or on Twitter @https://3M.Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.