3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
This position of Pricing Management and Analysis will act as part of Marketing Operation to help Business Group manage pricing of Standard price, Deviation price and Customer Specific price to be align with the Sales District.
- Maintain basic, moderate to difficult Marketing Deviated and Standard Pricing applications including tables, queries, macros and Visual Basic for Applications modules, developing enhancements as needed
- Ensuring that the template values passes the 3m systems processes and tools Quality Standards
- Coordinates the update needed to proper channels and follow through up to closure
- Responsible for Price Pages Automation Request from 3M Internal and/or External customers and subsidiaries
- Overall Case and request management in 3M authorized systems and tools upon receipt to closure
- Serves as a secondary level of support for business groups within Customer Operations upon business need.
- Creating price reports and other ad-hoc analysis related to price management, material listing, PIPO in order to support business decisions
- Managing and executing basic, moderate to difficult listings and exclusions requests from requestors
- Monitoring, updating, and following up on basic, moderate to difficult progress of ongoing listings/exclusions requests
- Troubleshooting basic, moderate to difficult listings/exclusions errors, questions, and requests from stakeholders
- Managing and executing basic, moderate to difficult requests to set up materials as necessary for customer ordering
- Uses basic analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions, and assess alternative methods
- Decisions or actions may impact the operational effectiveness of work operations, schedules, or performance goals
- Responsible for driving and achieving completion of tasks within defined SLAs
- Responsible for driving and achieving defined Quality Standards
- Understand and enforce Pricing data confidentiality and security rules
- Help in transitioning processes from the country to GSC.
- Handle process related inquiries of moderate scope and complexity.
- Help with creation and maintenance of process documents. Ensure that documentations are aligned with the GSC format.
- Participates in and may lead project teams.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
Basic Qualifications :
- A graduate Marketing or Business Administration, Communication course is generally required.
- At least 2 years of experience related to Pricing, Material Listing, Phase in Phase out or the likes, is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly customer service and quality-oriented mindset
- Proficient research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office
- Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of VBA, Macro excel formulas is an advantage.
- Knowledge, SAP, Vendavo platforms is an advantage.
- Stable internet connection
- Knowledge in English and Korean (Listening and Speaking) are required (Reading and Writing) preferred for this role.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at https://www.3M.com or on Twitter @https://3M.Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.