rform audits of moderate to high risk and complexity to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization's system of internal control and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
• Pursue process improvement.
- Review audit findings and provide guidance and input to teams to ensure audits address risks and add value to 3M.
- Assist in audit risk assessment processes.
- Develop tactics and recommend improvements to audit procedures to ensure that risk is prioritized appropriately and that the audit approach is value-added.
- Act as a liaison to 3M's businesses and corporate functions.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in audit, accounting, internal controls, finance, etc.
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including communication to senior management
• Full availability for domestic and international travels
• Solid analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong project management skills
• Experience working with SAP
• Qualification of CPA, CIA, ACCA, or equivalent
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at https://www.3M.com or on Twitter @https://3M.Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.