Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Mechanical Designer for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Shanghai, China, you will be responsible for monitoring business financial performance and providing active finance support and improvement actions to ensure achievement of Marketing & Sales business targets, such as Demand Orders & Revenues, Cost of Sales and Sales & General Admin Expenses, segment mix, inventory, overdue, profitability, cash flow, rebates and commercial operations effectiveness.
This position reports to
- Serving as the key partner for the M&S Leader in developing and implementing Business Strategy.
- Being involvement in Financial Planning and forecasting, evaluate financial implications of various decisions, build scenarios, and recommend actions.
- Maintaining and driving transparent and accurate financial reporting within the defined financial closing schedules.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations
- Ensuring required internal controls are in place and maintain proper audit trail and documentation for tax/ internal/external audits and reviews
- Identifying and communicating commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Executing risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Hub/Global Controllers, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility
- More than 5 years of work experience
- Familiar with chassis welding & Battery tray system integration design, product quality testing, intelligent logistics, auto parts stamping & injection mold design of auto parts is preferred
- Familiar with product tolerance analysis is preferred.
- Familiar with dynamic finite element analysis (Ansys ,MSC…) is preferred.
- Good 3D design drawing skills (Solid works, Catia, UG …) - Sound knowledge on computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office, email communication, etc.
- A bachelor or above degree required
- Fluency in English communication, and interpersonal skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.