Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Senior Commissioning Engineer for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area in Shanghai, China, you will be responsible for paint and industry robot system application design and support site commissioning.
This position reports to
Senior Engineering Manager
- Analyzing of project technical specification and preparing the detail program, robot configuration and IPS configuration
- Ensuring on site robot commissioning, troubleshooting, coordinated the site commissioning suppliers
- Developing new products to meet the customer and market request. Keeping maintenance and optimizing the product to improve the quality and cost down
- Supporting proposal team to check the robot configuration.
- Improving robot system and site commissioning standardization. Keep improving the site commissioning efficiency
- Bachelor or above,Above 5 years of working experience as automation, Paint or industry robot.
- Have good knowledge on paint process and equipment.
- Need to know at least one mainstream program language, like C#, Rapid, IPS etc.
- Known well paint system.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Accept frequency business travel.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. https://www.abb.com/robotics We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid