Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Electrification Business in Mexico, the Account Manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy for the Business from the customer’s perspective. In this role, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
This position reports to
Segment Sales manager
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account, and ensuring they are achieved with a structured follow-up process.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Driving the application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools.
- 6 years of experience in Building and Infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- Knowledge of UL, IEC and NOM standards.
- Knowledge of electrical products such as Low and Medium Voltage Products, Switchboards, Switchgears and MCCs.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
- Advanced English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite