Account Manager - Industry (Nuevo Leon)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Electrification Business, the Account Manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy in Mexico from the customer’s perspective. In this role, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
This position reports to
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account, and ensuring they are achieved with a structured follow-up process across.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Driving the application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation Engineering.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
- Experience with Building and Infrastructure projects.
- International norms or standards: UL, IEC, NOM.
- Knowledge of electrification products Low and Medium Voltage Products, Energy Storage Systems, Switchgears and MCCs.
- Advanced level of English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid