Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Account. Reporting Special-Gen.Account for Global Business Services Business Area in Beijing, China, you will be responsible for performing necessary activities for the month end close of the Accounting Center, including preparation of various journal entries, preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliation and calculation and recording of monthly entries as necessary.
This position reports to
Accounting&Reporting Mgr-Gen. Accounting
- Preparing quarterly deferred tax and income tax calculation
- Preparing monthly USGAAP (ABACUS) reporting
- Preparing working paper for PRC annual audited financial statements
- Performing analysis of accounts and generate entries as necessary
- Supporting all GA Team's initiatives
- Participating in quarterly customer review meeting
- Complying with and help to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance and reporting for General Accounting
- Participating in special projects as necessary to support the General Accounting department
- A Finance and Accounting Education with Bachelor degree
- SAP operation preferred, good skills in MS Excel
- Audit experience, preferably with a Big4
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English and Chinese language (spoken and written)
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.