Area Sales Manager – Electrification
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will drive the sales performance of the portfolio of Smart Building & Smart Power in Center Area (Madrid and surroundings), participating in sales strategy discussions, assigning goals, and negotiating sales budgets and marketing plans. In this role, you will direct and coach the center area sales teams to meet their targets and exceed customer expectations.
This position reports to
- Assisting the sales team and customers throughout the sales process, while developing business by increasing knowledge of products and markets.
- Identifying customer needs and competitors’ offerings through market studies, ensuring that marketing is effective and that communications demonstrate the value proposition of products and services.
- Aiding the area sales organization in determining the best solutions, and providing technical support, product presentations and training.
- Performing sales performance reviews, proposing recovery plans for potential order shortfalls, and producing sales reports to assist in production planning.
- Taking ownership of specific cases to ensure customer issues are resolved and discovering the causes of lost proposals.
- More than 5 years of experience in sales management.
- Knowledge of electrical devices.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling.
- An understanding of contract negotiations, risk management, and commercial and legal terms.
- Willingness to give example, manage own customers and contribute to the business growth.
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills, negotiating skills, a customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Spanish and English level – Advance.
- Sales fleet company car
- Flexible work practices
- Company mobile phone
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid