- Coordination of Teams.
- Document interaction and document Generation.
- Assisting project managers and project lead engineers in technical reviews and discussions with customers, partners, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Assisting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards.
- Creating and delivering the work plan and budget, as well as risk assessments relevant to your engineering discipline.
- Helping customers resolve technical issues both remotely and at customer sites.
- Maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Bachelor´s degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, Electro – Mechanic or Electronic Engineering.
- Two years of experience working in Maintenance or Engineering areas.
- Drawing interpretation.
- Basic AutoCAD of similar design software.
- Knowledge of Electric systems.
- Experience working with dinamic tables (Excel).
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Advanced English skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid