Associate Project Manager (MV Switchgear)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We seek an Associate Project Manager to manage projects in Electrification Distribution Solutions Division factory where ‘Air Insulated Metal Clad MV Switchgears' are manufactured. The project manager will be responsible to manage the projects starting from order intake until the contract completion being in coordination externally with the customers and internally with the tendering, engineering, sourcing, production, quality, finance and service departments. In this position, the successful candidate will manage projects of medium to medium-high levels of complexity that involve coordinating complex local & global customers and internal structures.
- Overall Project Management and execution of orders based on technical specifications and commercial contractual requirements.
- Execution of orders including scheduling, tracking, shipment, invoicing coordination, closing and being single point of contact for all technical and commercial coordination with customers and suppliers from the beginning to the end.
- Ensuring all project management activities performed in strict accordance with ABB Business Ethics, ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Realizing the overall impact of scope changes & claims and actively negotiation as they arise to ABB’s best interest. Also pursue strategic change order opportunities to increase customer orders and lower risk.
- Planning critical path, monitoring and controlling project activities to maximize cash flow.
- Accurately forecasting project revenue, profitability, costs, margins and cash flow.
- Delivering & invoicing the projects as per customer and company KPI expectations (Revenue, On Time Delivery etc.).
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Turkish and English,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management, engineering, service, test,
- Working experience in medium voltage and/or low voltage systems is a plus,
- Working experience in a manufacturing facility is preferable (like project management, engineering),
- Able to communicate effectively, able to manage projects, teamwork oriented & customer oriented, action oriented, analytical, commitment to excellence, decision making, flexibility and self-learning, leadership, negotiation, problem solving capability,
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite