Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Automation Engineer for Electrification Business Area in Beijing, China, you will be responsible for completing the design, debugging and acceptance of new production line according to the requirements of R&D, process and quality, completing the upgrading of the existing production line to improve the efficiency, completing the whole project management.
This position reports to
Hub Production Development Manager
- Collecting the requirements of the R&D, Process, Quality, Production, HSE and Maintenance to convert them into technical requirements of equipment
- Being responsible for project planning and project management, leading new automation cell or whole line project planning, including construction process control
- Being responsible for equipment design, review, purchase, debugging and acceptance, etc.
- Communicating with suppliers about technical requirements, evaluating suppliers' scenario, reviewing design solutions and acceptance
- Upgrading existing production line equipment, including hardware and software
- Being responsible for leading the company's CI projects, OPEX projects and OEE improvement projects, and other optimization projects
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical design and automation, mechatronics and other related majors
- At least 5 years working experience in equipment design and project management, working experience in low-voltage industry and fully automated production line is preferred
- Proficient in Pro-E, Inventor or other 3D design software, AutoCAD and other mechanical design software.
- Familiar with PLC programming of Siemens, Omron, ABB or other brands
- Familiar with MES and software, such as FameView, .Net, VB, MS SQL, etc
- Knowledge of manufacturing process improvement and quality analysis tools, such as FMEA, DOE, L6S, SPC, etc.
- Knowledge of robotic simulation system and vision system
- Good communication skills and project management skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid