Business Financial Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Business Financial Analyst, you will provide financial and control expertise to the Electrification Installation Products business in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, benchmarking KPIs while working with other finance professionals to understand the drivers of financial performance, identifying trends relevant to the business. Reporting to the Business Controller, you will study business performance, including financial modelling to forecast the impacts and risks, and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
This position reports to
Senior Business Controller
- Performs General Accounting activities including but not limited to: Payroll Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Costs, Local Taxes and other financial matters.
- Helping to prepare financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting documents and presentations.
- Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplication and coordinating information requirements.
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Maintaining audit trails and documentation for future audits and reviews.
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with Controllers and the Accounting team to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement.
- +10 years of experience in an accounting or financial analyst role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish/English.
- Current work permit in USA.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite