Business HSE Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Contributes to improving HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) performance in the respective organization (business area, division, site) to embed an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment. Supports the business by applying in-depth HSE knowledge and offering solutions and advice. Ensures effective risk management through HSE excellence along the ABB value chain.
This position reports to
- Empowering the management team to grasp obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles according to HSE law and ABB Group policy, instructions and standards.
- Creating and maintain an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout Motion Business Area.
- Engaging stakeholders to raise awareness of and win commitment to ABB Group sustainability objectives, and reporting on performance and progress.
- Reporting and investigating HSE incidents, gathering feedback and communicating lessons learned and best practices.
- Ensuring that the appropriate HSE equipment and tools are available and used, planning training for colleagues, and ensuring compliance with the Group management system.
- Planning and executing HSE, sustainability and corporate responsibility projects, managing resources and reporting on objectives and progress · Facilitating HSE risk assessments, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensuring Motion Business Area is audited according to the Group Assurance & Audit Program.
- Professional in Safety and Health in Work or Professional in Engineering and/or Related Technical Careers.
- Experience ISO 45001 / ISO 14001
- Coordinator Working at Height (desirable).
- License valid SST Legislation CO.
- 3 years of experience in related roles.
- Availability to travel.
- Intermediate English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid