Continuous Improvement Specialist (80 – 100%)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Implement, for the Electrification Market Organization in Switzerland, global processes, best practices, and solutions across the Inquiry to Delivery (ITD) process to meet and exceed external and internal customer’s expectation. As Specialist, you will manage and develop some of our main applications and will be the first point of contact for dedicated processes and tooling. You will be in the lead of continuous improvement projects in the local organization with mastering of multiple projects.
This position reports to
EL Product Marketing Manager
- Understand the organization’s vision, objectives and improvement needs and suggest projects and improvement actions that support objectives.
- Work with leaders to identify and access the best resources (internal or external) with which to work
- Provide organization-wide visibility of the current portfolio of continuous improvement efforts
- Driving transformational projects with a hands-on and problem-solving approach
- Provide training, coaching and facilitation support to individuals and teams so that they are equipped to drive their improvement efforts
- Process mapping and maintaining the process flow repository
- Development and implementation of Applications with internal Support role
- You have a bachelor’s degree and experience in a development role for process management, with a proven ability to initiate and lead business improvement projects
- Strong, well-developed communication, influencing, coaching and leadership skills
- It is important that you are driven, social and creative
- Important are strong change management skills
- Proficient in the learning and handling of Applications and Tools
- You are committed, curious and can deliver results so that the business reaches its goals and visions
- Your positive attitude and ability to see opportunities instead of obstacles is an important contribution to the business
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in one or more of the following software solutions would be beneficial for this role: SAP, Salesforce, Power BI and Robotic Process Automation
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruitment is led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland, Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.