Controlling & Planning Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics for performance versus budgets and forecasts, while identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance. You will benchmark KPIs with peers and work with management to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and to identify trends.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Manager
- Preparing financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact on the organization.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Validating the accuracy of financial data, business information and reports by performing reconciliations and reviews of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, and making presentations.
- Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Performing controls within your area as designed, while maintaining a proper audit trail and documentation for future audits and reviews.
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance, working as controller.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and PowerBI.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask.
- Used to work with data analysis in a high-pressure environment, focusing on financial and project execution KPIs.
- Proficient Spanish and high level of English.
- Current work permit valid in Spain.
- Meal allowance
- Flexible work practices
- Company mobile phone
- Wellbeing program
- Employee Share Acquisition Plan
More about us
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid