CUI Program Manager, ABB’s US Government Compliance team, and Government Relations to monitor proposed and pending regulations, governmental policies, and other agency actions related to information, data, and technology security affecting ABB’s infrastructure, products and solutions, and supply chains, and coordinate with ABB’s Electrification business and functional groups to participate in rulemaking processes and implement business preparedness and implementation.
This position reports to
Senior Business Controller
- Own the Electrification SSP including validating, monitoring, updating, and controlling the CUI assets, CUI flow, and security boundaries across multiple Business Area Divisions and functional support groups.
- Engage with the ABB CUI Program team regarding core and common shared assets and associated NIST 800-171 controls utilized by the Business Area, Divisions, and supporting functions, that are elements of the Business Area SSP.
- Identify and implement any remaining people, process, organization, and asset controls in Plans of Action and Milestones, including assignment and oversight of control owners.
- Provide direct support as Business Area CUI subject matter expert for information owners, end users, control owners, and asset owners (applications, systems, physical facilities), including providing ad hoc training and ensuring all individuals involved with Federal Contract Information, CUI, and other information requiring safeguarding complete appropriate ABB training.
- Support processes and procedures for the identification of incidents including reporting if required.
- Develop and put into practice audit procedures for periodic and incident-specific Business Area assessments including remediation recommendations and oversight to implement enhancements in collaboration with ABB’s CUI Program team.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reporting of overall program status, challenges, and recommendations to Business Area and Divisions leadership, project stakeholders and ABB’s CUI Program team.
- Lead the development and implementation of core program infrastructure including ABB’s CUI policy, standards and procedures, and related essential elements.
- Develop and implement with the ABB CUI Program and ABB US Government Compliance team’s business specific processes and procedures to validate internal and external subcontractors are compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and governmental policies prior to utilizing those subcontractors for ABB bids and issuing subcontract purchase orders.
- Collaborate with business leaders, businesses and functional stakeholders including IS/IT, HR, Supply Chain, Sales, Operations and Manufacturing, and Trade Compliance, to identify and implement common cross-functional solutions for guidelines, processes, procedures, and trainings required for an effective and compliant CUI Program.
- Develop and put into practice audit procedures for periodic and incident-specific assessments including remediation recommendations and oversight to implement enhancements to ABB’s CUI Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, engineering, or other appropriate field, from an accredited college / university required.
- Minimum seven (7) years demonstrated program management experience in a large matrixed multi-business, multi-functional groups, organization required.
- Foundational understanding and practical application of the implementation of the NIST (National Institute of Technology) Risk Management Framework, and related publications including NIST Special Publications 800-171 and / or 800-53, as applicable to nonfederal (private sector) organizations, and associated agency CUI-related regulations.
- US Department of Defense approved 8570 - IAM/IAT Level III baseline certification with practical experience in the application and delivery of control systems or related solutions in an Interim Secure State (ISS).
- Exceptional analytical, written, communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work across all organizational levels with a proactive business-minded approach.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment, lead cross functional groups in developing / implementing government related processes and systems and experience developing or leading the composing standards and procedures, business workflows and approval processes.
- Working knowledge of M365 productivity products.
- Willingness to travel on occasion as needed and/or directed.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_https://20.pdf https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_https://formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 https://A.M. - 5:00 https://P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@https://abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Remote