Data Analytics IS Functional Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Provides technical and business data expertise by having understanding of systems and procedures, together with being current on emerging technologies to support on-going operations and/or development of new software. Using in-depth knowledge, cre-ates/assists the appropriate technical blueprint. Turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Develops analysis and reporting capabili-ties.
- Contributes to technical and business process/data expertise to support ongoing op-erations, projects, or new software.
- Provides resolutions and solutions from performing numerous tests, investigations, and analyses on all applications issues.
- Monitors performance discovery variances and proposes actions.
- Develops and analyses functional specifications, documents requirements, and pre-pares wire-frames/flowcharts.
- Analyses and decomposes requirements.
- Integrates multiple systems and reconciles needs of different teams.
- Provides in-depth knowledge, advice, and training to resolve all IT issue, including technical training to all new employees on IT procedures and processes.
- Service Delivery / Operations
- Collaborates with IS Service Managers and Business Process Specialists to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases.
- Understands in detail the related business processes and applies knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- Builds, designs, examines, and implements well organized and structured IT applica-tions to meet business needs.
- Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- Facilitates change and configuration management.
- Plans, monitors, organizes, and oversees projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations).
- Oversees the development of the product and validates the functionality of the end product.
- Stakeholder Management
- Manages relationships with stakeholders, in both IS and the business, to define solu-tions and ensure alignment.
- Builds effective two-way communication to understand and manage expecta-tions/requirements and gathers feedback to continually improve systems and main-tain customer satisfaction.
- Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the ABB E-Mobility Corporate IS Enterprise Architecture and ABB IS Strategy.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies, trends, and developments, including chang-es in business processes.
- Governance, IS Compliance
- Adherence to Corporate IS Policies and Procedures, as well as to both internal regula-tions and external legislation falls within the area of responsibility of this job.
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- People Leadership
- Coordinates developers to build and implement technology solutions.
- Coordinates with AMS team to ensure effective support to business and prompt inci-dent resolution
- Provides guidance or support to temporary work teams without carrying line respon-sibility.
- University degree in Business Administration, Business and Economics, Science of Sta-tistics, Information Technology or equivalent through experience.
- Experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects, in a multinational context.
- Strong organizational planning skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solu-tions.
- Strong teamwork and cooperation predisposition to develop and maintain good working relationship with business, functional and technical teams.
- Hands-on approach, multitasking and self-adjustment capability.
- Highly motivated, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Alessia Albergoni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate