Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for generation of unconstrained demand plan and finished goods rationalization in close coordination with relevant functions and Planning & Fulfillment team. Measure, report, and drive improvement of demand planning accuracy and support organization in reaching inventory targets. Contribute to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory and forecast accuracy supported by lean tools whenever applicable and collaboration with the different stakeholders in the end-to-end Supply Chain. You will report to the Planning & Fulfillment Manager.
This position reports to
Planning & Fulfillment Manager
- Demand Plan. Creates and maintains rolling 12 months unconstrained demand forecasts for Local Division.
- Assembles and analyses all data pertinent to creating an unconstrained demand plan. Facilitates running the demand review and S&OP meetings.
- Product Lifecycle Management. Works with Product Management team and Factory Product Marketing to coordinate new product launches, phase outs and platform changes etc. and incorporate them into the demand plan.
- Forecast Accuracy. Reviews and improves forecast accuracy both at the aggregate and the individual product level by identifying key root causes for forecast errors, and implements initiatives to improve future forecast accuracy.
- Partners with Factory Product Marketing, Project and Product Management, and internal customers to develop and collect sales input for rolling 12 months forecast.
- Collaborate with Buyers for obtaining the best possible supplier performance in terms of supplier on-time delivery, MOQ, quality, lead-time, and flexibility.
- Collaborate with suppliers to fine tune forecasting with the goal of improve vendor performances in terms of on-time delivery and flexibility.
- Support cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting.
- Master Degree in Management Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and data analysis tools (Power BI or similar) are considered a plus.
- Fluency in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Be creative, innovative and digitally smart;
- Ownership and problem solving attitude, result oriented;
- Teamwork attitude, good communication skills and courage complete the profile.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite