Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Designer for Electrification Business Area in China, you will be responsible for electrical design and technical support of MV switchgear.
This position reports to
- Having abilities to design switchgear according to the specific electrical engineering requirements
- Cooperating with DI to update the major solution design in order to meet the requirements of products; Giving the answer to the question raised by our customers towards products
- Cooperating in designing the project schedule to make sure the project on time.
- Designing new scheme according to the market requirements, extend product functions, optimize original design
- Supporting on design scheme confirmation before contract receiving
- Writing electrical and digital technical documentations
- Cooperating in the production issue.
- A bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical automation/ electronic and information engineering or relevant discipline
- Good command of power system knowledge and MV switchgear technology on manufacture process and standards. Be familiar with MS word, Excel, AutoCAD etc.
- At least two years working experience for switchgear
- Good communication skill
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and willing to take on additional tasks
- A very strong learning ability and pragmatic spirit
- Has a positive progressive attitude under pressure to work
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid