Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join us as Designer-Electrical for the Electrification Business Area in Xiamen,China where you will be designing Electrical Projects and communicating and coordinating to external and internal customers.
This position reports to
- Designing Electrical projects and their management
- Signing a technical agreement whenever required
- Optimizing the design of the project and providing technical support
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical, Automation or relevant discipline
- Good knowledge on middle voltage switchgear equipment and power system.
- Have a comprehensive and systematic grasp of high-voltage technology, relay protection, factory power supply, power system analysis, mechanical drawings.
- Good hold on Electrical design and protection relay concepts
- Knowledge on Power system analysis, Motor, Power system automation, HV technology and protection relay is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid