Digital Sales Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Digital Sales Specialist for Electrification Business Area in Nanchang, China, you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
This position reports to
Sales Manager - Product
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, achieving business targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market. Identifying digital sales opportunities and promote digital solutions to customers
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed
- At least 3 year’s sales experience in related industries; Strong sales competency with digital capability & knowhow; At least have experience and knowledge of digitalization (automation) project
- Strong learning ability; customer orientation; Strong sense of responsibility and personal integrity
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, Major in science or engineering (electrical automation major is preferred)
- Must be result driven; Strong interpersonal and communication skills, be good at teamwork.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.