ers Products in Mexico.
This position reports to
EL Product Marketing Manager
- Driving the profitability and life cycle of Smart Power Products by defining pricing guidelines and market position.
- Overseeing inventory levels and sales volumes to ensure ability to meet customer orders, while tracking and analyzing the performance and trends of Low and Medium Voltage.
- Working closely with R&D to propose and evaluate product feasibility projects and roadmaps for new ELSP products.
- Providing technical and commercial assistance to the sales team.
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure that the Electrical Marketing is properly organized, staffed, and directed.
- Guiding, coaching, and developing the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Market, working as Sales, Proposal or Product Marketing Specialist with Smart Power.
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Smart Power market.
- Demonstrated experience of managing marketing and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Salesforce.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Advanced English Level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite