Engineering Manager (Process Automation)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As an Engineering ManagerLead Electrical Engineer, you will be consulted on solutions/projects/work scope with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. You will be in close cooperation with customers and other ABB teams, acting as the technical point while delivering quality and satisfying customer service. Reporting to the Project Manager /Project Operations Manager, you will be responsible for executing assignments, as per agreed timeline and standards using established solutions.
This position reports to
Project Operations Manager
- Preparation concept and electrical solutions for MV and LV systems based on customer specifications and available
- documentation. Preparation of electrical systems bill of materials needed for MV and LV switchgears production.
- Determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers.
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offer product/
- solution/service-related training.
- Providing and reviewing technical documentation based on customer comments.
- Analyze customer needs and competitor offers through general market information.
- Follow work plans and cost estimates and ensures quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Consult with other engineering groups to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the proposed
- application and recommend revisions as appropriate.
- Coordinating with Supply Chain to identify potential suppliers for equipment and materials, through regular analysis of
- customer needs and market trends.
- A Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or other engineering,
- More than 5 years of experience in Electrical Design Engineering working as an Electrical Engineer with LV and MV
- electrical products,
- More than 2 years of experience in Estimations and Tendering, working as proposal’s specialist with electrification,products and related technologies,
- Sound knowledge of and experience in LV/MV switchgears and Protection Relays,
- Ability to travel to site locations as required.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite