Export Control Administrator (ECA) and Logistics Support (f/m/d)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In your role as Export Control Administrator in Sasbach (Germany) you will securely support the import and export business for electrical distribution components in accordance with trade policy and ABB guidelines.
- Support the export control legal processing of operational transactions.
- Technical support of the operational unit in day-to-day business
- Legal review and approval of SAP GTS transactions regarding goods controls, sanctions and embargoes.
- Support of the Export Control Officer (ZOB) in export control issues and their administrative management
- Administration of export legal classifications, certificates of origin, long-term supplier declarations, movement certificates, etc.
- Data management and master data maintenance
- Ensuring the implementation of the ABB Trade Compliance Program and its internal policies in the company
- Questioning, developing and improving the company's processes in the areas of customs procedures, origin management, review of sanctions lists in cooperation with the customs officer, dual-use classification and export controls
- Transport and logistics support of the company to ensure and improve the quality, legal and cost parameters of transports.
- Development, maintenance and improvement of transport and logistics processes to optimize delivery to external and internal customers, including the design and evaluation of key figures
- Completed vocational degree e.g., as industrial clerk or clerk in foreign trade, preferably with professional experience in the field of customs and export control
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Very good knowledge of free trade agreements
- Knowledge of transportation, trade and logistics
- Experience in trade compliance issues
- Experience working with SAP and SAP GTS as well as common MMS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, independent and solution-oriented team player; flexible, motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent command of the German and English language, both written and spoken
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members. Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool. ABB AG Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt +49 (0) 621 381 3500 ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate