Factory Financial Controller
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all related transactions. You will translate business strategy into plans and control measurable targets, evaluate the financial implications, identify risks and recommend actions.
This position reports to
Operations Finance Manager
- Contributing to the definition of the strategy for the local product group. Supporting the LPG controller, serving as the partner for the relevant factory manager in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing and making adjustments in implementation as needed.
- Contributing in planning processes like budget, forecast and their data preparation.
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities incl. management reporting. Analyzing and commenting on deviations.
- Serving as the interface in project development teams for cost, investment and profitability analysis to support management decisions.
- Driving improvement initiatives for Analysis for Office automating recurring controlling processes.
- Challenging the status quo and working on continuous process improvements in the related fields, where appropriate.
- Degree in Management Engineering, Accounting, Finance or Business.
- At least 3 years of experience working as Controller, experience in Industry field is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP and Power BI.
- Advanced English and Italian.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multitask.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership through influence, problem solving, team-working, communication, result orientation complete the profile.
- Availability for travels (domestic mostly) consistently with general safety and travel guidelines.
More about us
More about us We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valeria Pagani, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate